What is hidden food intolerance?
Hidden food intolerance is a delayed sensitivity to foods you eat every day. Food intolerance increases over time weighing down your immune system and putting you at risk of developing serious chronic diseases like diabetes, obesity, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, eczema, psoriasis, arthritis and many others.
What is the ImmunoHealth™ Program?
- The ImmunoHealth™ Program is designed to identify and eliminate food intolerance in individuals.
- The Program was developed by a team of scientists and physicians in Europe over 15 years ago and is based on years of scientific research and clinical observations of tens of thousands of patients.
- Our unique program is highly effective as a primary means of prevention and management of a myriad of health conditions related to food intolerance.
How It Works
The benefits of the ImmunoHealth™ Program
- Individualized testing.
- A healthy eating plan developed just for you.
- Personal consultations with clinically trained consultants and nutritionists.
- Extensive telephone and email support.